Great news Mac users: Office 2016 for Mac just received a major update. The latest update (version 16.9) includes the following much needed functionality:
- Collaborative, real-time editing in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. View changes to documents as others type them right in your desktop application.
- Cloud-based autosave for Word, Excel and PowerPoint desktop applications.
- Improved support for PivotTables in Excel, more logical functions such as IFS and SWITCH as well as improved, multi-threaded formula calculations.
- Swipe support in Outlook for quickly archiving or deleting of email.
- Support for tables in Outlook HTML emails. Woop!